Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited.
Abstracts of a maximum of 500 words including figures and references should be submitted online by 25 May 2018 [extended].
Click here to submit an abstract
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, a replacement can be requested from the login page.
Please note only one submission is allowed per author.
- Select your preferred topic
- Enter your abstract title in title case
- Indicate your preference for an oral or poster presentation and whether the work is predominantly student work
- Indicate the presenting authors gender - this will be used for data monitoring purposes only
- Enter co-author(s) details if applicable
- Enter your abstract in plain text - maximum 500 words including references
- Enter any references using the numbered list in the task bar
- Upload an image if applicable using the insert image icon in the task bar - please ensure the image is intelligible in greyscale
- Select the presenting author
- Review your submission and select submit
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your submission.
Authors can amend their submission until the abstract submission deadline.
Click here to amend your abstract